Selection of large host plants for oviposition by a monophagous leaf beetle: nutritional quality or enemy-free space?
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 299–306, June 2005
How to Cite
Heisswolf, A., Obermaier, E. and Poethke, H. J. (2005), Selection of large host plants for oviposition by a monophagous leaf beetle: nutritional quality or enemy-free space?. Ecological Entomology, 30: 299–306. doi: 10.1111/j.0307-6946.2005.00706.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Accepted 21 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!