Density-dependent effects on the reproductive fitness of the New Zealand beech scale insect (Ultracoelostoma assimile) across multiple spatial scales
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 733–738, December 2005
How to Cite
Wardhaugh, C. W. and Didham, R. K. (2005), Density-dependent effects on the reproductive fitness of the New Zealand beech scale insect (Ultracoelostoma assimile) across multiple spatial scales. Ecological Entomology, 30: 733–738. doi: 10.1111/j.0307-6946.2005.00739.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Accepted 29 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!