Egg dumping and life history strategy of Callosobruchus maculatus
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2004
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 26–31, March 2004
How to Cite
Wang, M.-H. and Horng, S.-B. (2004), Egg dumping and life history strategy of Callosobruchus maculatus. Physiological Entomology, 29: 26–31. doi: 10.1111/j.0307-6962.2004.0357.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2004
- Accepted 3 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!