Reproductive incompatibility and cytochrome oxidase I gene sequence variability amongst host-adapted and geographically separate Bemisia tabaci populations (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae)
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 560–568, October 2004
How to Cite
Maruthi, M. N., Colvin, J., Thwaites, R. M., Banks, G. K., Gibson, G. and Seal, S. E. (2004), Reproductive incompatibility and cytochrome oxidase I gene sequence variability amongst host-adapted and geographically separate Bemisia tabaci populations (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae). Systematic Entomology, 29: 560–568. doi: 10.1111/j.0307-6970.2004.00272.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Accepted 28 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!