‘No expert should cavil at any questioning’:1 Reports and assessments for courts and tribunals
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Australian Social Work
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 44–57, March 2005
How to Cite
Swain, P. A. (2005), ‘No expert should cavil at any questioning’:1 Reports and assessments for courts and tribunals. Australian Social Work, 58: 44–57. doi: 10.1111/j.0312-407X.2005.00183.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article accepted for publication September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!