We would like to thank Aina Uhde and Knut R. Wangen, participants in a seminar at the University of Bergen and two referees for helpful comments on earlier versions of the paper.
Heroin Consumption, Prices and Addiction: Evidence from Self-reported Panel Data*
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 661–679, December 2003
How to Cite
Line Bretteville-Jensen, A. and Biørn, E. (2003), Heroin Consumption, Prices and Addiction: Evidence from Self-reported Panel Data. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 105: 661–679. doi: 10.1111/j.0347-0520.2003.00008.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- First version submitted September 2001; final version received Febrauary 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!