Thanks are expressed to two anonymous referees, to Volbert Alexander for providing a supportive environment at the University of Giessen, where much of the original work on this paper was conducted, to seminar participants at the University of Dortmund, UWM and the WHU in Vallendar, and to session participants at the 2003 EALE Conference, the 2003 VfS Conference and the 2003 GEABA Conference. We acknowledge financial support from the Center for Research on International Economics and the MHRLR International Scholar Program at UWM.
Teams, Teamwork and Absence*
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2004
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 765–782, December 2004
How to Cite
Heywood, J. S. and Jirjahn, U. (2004), Teams, Teamwork and Absence. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 106: 765–782. doi: 10.1111/j.0347-0520.2004.00387.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2004
- First version submitted November 2002; final version received January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!