This report has been generated from the ‘Ciclosporin in Psoriasis Clinical Practice’ consensus conference held in Paris, France, on 5 September 2003. It involved experts in dermatology, clinical pharmacology and nephrology. The purpose of the conference was to develop a consensus statement on the clinical role of ciclosporin in the treatment of psoriasis. This conference was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis Pharma AG.
Ciclosporin in psoriasis clinical practice: an international consensus statement
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 150, Issue Supplement s67, pages 11–23, May 2004
How to Cite
Griffiths, C.E.M., Dubertret, L., Ellis, C.N., Finlay, A.Y., Finzi, A.F., Ho, V.C., Johnston, A., Katsambas, A., Lison, A.-E., Naeyaert, J.M., Nakagawa, H., Paul, C. and Vanaclocha, F. (2004), Ciclosporin in psoriasis clinical practice: an international consensus statement. British Journal of Dermatology, 150: 11–23. doi: 10.1111/j.0366-077X.2004.05949.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!