This report has been generated from the ‘Ciclosporin in Psoriasis Clinical Practice’ consensus conference held in Paris, France, on 5 September 2003. It involved experts in dermatology, clinical pharmacology and nephrology. The purpose of the conference was to develop a consensus statement on the clinical role of ciclosporin in the treatment of psoriasis. This conference was supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis Pharma AG.
Ciclosporin in psoriasis clinical practice: an international consensus statement
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 150, Issue Supplement s67, pages 11–23, May 2004
How to Cite
Griffiths, C.E.M., Dubertret, L., Ellis, C.N., Finlay, A.Y., Finzi, A.F., Ho, V.C., Johnston, A., Katsambas, A., Lison, A.-E., Naeyaert, J.M., Nakagawa, H., Paul, C. and Vanaclocha, F. (2004), Ciclosporin in psoriasis clinical practice: an international consensus statement. British Journal of Dermatology, 150: 11–23. doi: 10.1111/j.0366-077X.2004.05949.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.