Scuola Superiore S. Anna, Via Carducci, 40, 56100, Pisa, Italy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specification Analysis of Diffusion Models for the Italian Short Rate
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 51–83, February 2005
How to Cite
Gentile, M. and Renò, R. (2005), Specification Analysis of Diffusion Models for the Italian Short Rate. Economic Notes, 34: 51–83. doi: 10.1111/j.0391-5026.2005.00144.x
The authors thank the participants at the CIDE Summer School of June 2001, in particular Carlo Bianchi, Eduardo Rossi and George Tauchen. They acknowledge Claudio Impenna's useful suggestions. They thank the participants at the CIDE Seminar, University of Perugia, the Faculty of the Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Scuola degli Studi Superiori S. Anna for their stimulating discussions and suggestions. The financial and academic support of the association Amici della Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa is gratefully acknowledged. The authors finally thank four anonymous referees. All errors and omissions are the authors’ own.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!