Bank of Italy, Economic Research Department, Via Nazionale 91, 00184 Rome, Italy. Tel: +39 (06) 4792 3943. Fax: +39 (06) 4792 3723. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Market-based Indicators Anticipate Rating Agencies? Evidence for International Banks
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2006
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 121–150, February 2006
How to Cite
Cesare, A. D. (2006), Do Market-based Indicators Anticipate Rating Agencies? Evidence for International Banks. Economic Notes, 35: 121–150. doi: 10.1111/j.0391-5026.2006.00161.x
The views expressed in the article are those of the author and do not involve the responsibility of the Bank of Italy. I thank my colleagues at the Economic Research Department of the Bank of Italy and anonymous referees for helpful discussions and comments on earlier drafts. All errors are my own.
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!