THE ‘LITTLE ICE AGE’: RE-EVALUATION OF AN EVOLVING CONCEPT
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 17–36, March 2005
How to Cite
MATTHEWS, J. A. and BRIFFA, K. R. (2005), THE ‘LITTLE ICE AGE’: RE-EVALUATION OF AN EVOLVING CONCEPT. Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 87: 17–36. doi: 10.1111/j.0435-3676.2005.00242.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript received October 2004, revised and accepted December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!