Glacier Mass Balance in Southern Norway Modelled by Circulation Indices and Spring-Summer Temperatures ad 1781–2000
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2005
Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 431–445, October 2005
How to Cite
Nordli, Ø., Lie, Ø., Nesje, A. and Benestad, R. E. (2005), Glacier Mass Balance in Southern Norway Modelled by Circulation Indices and Spring-Summer Temperatures ad 1781–2000. Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 87: 431–445. doi: 10.1111/j.0435-3676.2005.00269.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!