Marianne Weiss is Associate Professor and Polly Ryan is Assistant Professor, Marquette University College of Nursing; Lisa Lokken is Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist, St. Joseph Regional Medical Center; and Magdalen Nelson was an undergraduate student, Marquette University College of Nursing, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at the time of the study.
Length of Stay after Vaginal Birth: Sociodemographic and Readiness-for-Discharge Factors
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 93–101, June 2004
How to Cite
Weiss, M., Ryan, P., Lokken, L. and Nelson, M. (2004), Length of Stay after Vaginal Birth: Sociodemographic and Readiness-for-Discharge Factors. Birth, 31: 93–101. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00286.x
The study was funded by the Perinatal Foundation, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!