Ruth Walker is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Lecturer in the Department of Public Health, University of Adelaide; Deborah Turnbull is an Associate Professor in the Departments of General Practice and Psychology, University of Adelaide; and Chris Wilkinson is Staff Specialist in Maternal and Fetal Medicine at the Women's and Children's Hospital in Adelaide, South Australia. Australia.
Increasing Cesarean Section Rates: Exploring the Role of Culture in an Australian Community
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 117–124, June 2004
How to Cite
Walker, R., Turnbull, D. and Wilkinson, C. (2004), Increasing Cesarean Section Rates: Exploring the Role of Culture in an Australian Community. Birth, 31: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00289.x
Ruth Walker was supported by a University of Adelaide Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.