Karin Säflund is Medical Social Worker in the Division of Nursing Research and the Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Danderyd Hospital, Karolinska Institutet; Berit Sjögren is Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Karolinska Hospital, Karolinska Institutet; and Regina Wredling is Associate Professor, Department of Nursing and Danderyd Hospital, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
The Role of Caregivers after a Stillbirth: Views and Experiences of Parents
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 132–137, June 2004
How to Cite
Säflund, K., Sjögren, B. and Wredling, R. (2004), The Role of Caregivers after a Stillbirth: Views and Experiences of Parents. Birth, 31: 132–137. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00291.x
This study was supported by the Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences and Allergy Research, Stockholm, and by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Danderyd Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.