Karin Säflund is Medical Social Worker in the Division of Nursing Research and the Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Danderyd Hospital, Karolinska Institutet; Berit Sjögren is Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Karolinska Hospital, Karolinska Institutet; and Regina Wredling is Associate Professor, Department of Nursing and Danderyd Hospital, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
The Role of Caregivers after a Stillbirth: Views and Experiences of Parents
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2004
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 132–137, June 2004
How to Cite
Säflund, K., Sjögren, B. and Wredling, R. (2004), The Role of Caregivers after a Stillbirth: Views and Experiences of Parents. Birth, 31: 132–137. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00291.x
This study was supported by the Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences and Allergy Research, Stockholm, and by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Danderyd Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.