Barbara Hotelling is a childbirth educator and President of Lamaze International, Washington, DC.
Is Your Perinatal Practice Mother-Friendly? A Strategy for Improving Maternity Care
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 143–147, June 2004
How to Cite
Hotelling, B. A. (2004), Is Your Perinatal Practice Mother-Friendly? A Strategy for Improving Maternity Care. Birth, 31: 143–147. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00293.x
© 2002, Coalition for Improving Maternity Services (CIMS). Permission granted to freely reproduce in whole or in part with complete attribution. For more information, contact http://www.motherfriendly.org.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.