Barbara Hotelling is a childbirth educator and President of Lamaze International, Washington, DC.
Is Your Perinatal Practice Mother-Friendly? A Strategy for Improving Maternity Care
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 143–147, June 2004
How to Cite
Hotelling, B. A. (2004), Is Your Perinatal Practice Mother-Friendly? A Strategy for Improving Maternity Care. Birth, 31: 143–147. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00293.x
© 2002, Coalition for Improving Maternity Services (CIMS). Permission granted to freely reproduce in whole or in part with complete attribution. For more information, contact http://www.motherfriendly.org.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!