The McMaster University Postpartum Research Group is in the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University (http://www.postpartumresearchgroup.ca).
Systematic Review of the Literature on Postpartum Care: Methodology and Literature Search Results
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 196–202, September 2004
How to Cite
Levitt, C., Shaw, E., Wong, S., Kaczorowski, J., Springate, R., Sellors, J. and Enkin, M. (2004), Systematic Review of the Literature on Postpartum Care: Methodology and Literature Search Results. Birth, 31: 196–202. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00305.x
Cheryl Levitt is Professor, Elizabeth Shaw is Associate Professor, Sharon Wong is Senior Research Associate, Janusz Kaczorowski is Associate Professor, and Russ Springate is Associate Professor in the Department of Family Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada; John Sellors is Clinical Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University and Senior Medical Advisor, Reproductive Health at PATH (Program for Appropriate Technology in Health) in Seattle, Washington, USA; Murray Enkin is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Source of funding for this research project is the Bureau of Reproductive and Child Health, Laboratory Centre for Disease Control, Health Protection Branch, Health Canada, Ottawa, Canada.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.