Kirstie McKenzie-McHarg is Clinical Research Psychologist at the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom.
Traumatic Birth: Understanding Predictors, Triggers, and Counseling Process Is Essential to Treatment
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 219–221, September 2004
How to Cite
McKenzie-McHarg, K. (2004), Traumatic Birth: Understanding Predictors, Triggers, and Counseling Process Is Essential to Treatment. Birth, 31: 219–221. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00308.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!