Denis Walsh is a doctoral candidate in the Research in Childbearing and Health (ReaCH) Group, and Soo Downe is Professor of Midwifery Research, Midwifery Studies Research Unit, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom.
Outcomes of Free-Standing, Midwife-Led Birth Centers: A Structured Review
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 222–229, September 2004
How to Cite
Walsh, D. and Downe, S. M. (2004), Outcomes of Free-Standing, Midwife-Led Birth Centers: A Structured Review. Birth, 31: 222–229. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00309.x
The study was funded from a doctoral studentship (D. Walsh) and the infrastructure of the Midwifery Studies Unit of the University of Central Lancashire, Preston, Lancashire (S. Downe). The funding agencies had no direct role in the study.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.