Chiara Ghetti is at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health & Science University; Benjamin Chan is at the Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology, Oregon Health & Science University Evidence-based Practice Center; and Jeanne-Marie Guise is at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology, Oregon Health & Science University Evidence-based Practice Center, Portland, Oregon, United States.
Physicians’ Responses to Patient-Requested Cesarean Delivery
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 280–284, December 2004
How to Cite
Ghetti, C., Chan, B. K.S. and Guise, J.-M. (2004), Physicians’ Responses to Patient-Requested Cesarean Delivery. Birth, 31: 280–284. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00320.x
This research was supported by grant 1 K08 HS11338-01 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, United States Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Maryland, USA.
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.