Jean-Philippe Vittoz and Jose Labarere are in the Quality of Care Unit; Marion Castell, Muriel Durand, and Jean-Claude Pons are in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Reproductive Medicine, Grenoble University Hospital, Grenoble, France.
Effect of a Training Program for Maternity Ward Professionals on Duration of Breastfeeding
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 302–307, December 2004
How to Cite
Vittoz, J.-P., Labarere, J., Castell, M., Durand, M. and Pons, J.-C. (2004), Effect of a Training Program for Maternity Ward Professionals on Duration of Breastfeeding. Birth, 31: 302–307. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.00323.x
This work was supported by grants from the Délégation Régionale à la Recherche Clinique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Grenoble, Grenoble, France.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.