Catherine des Rivières-Pigeon is with the Department of Sociology, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada; and Marie-Josèphe Saurel-Cubizolles and Nathalie Lelong are with the Unité 149, INSERM, Villejuif, France.
Considering a Simple Strategy for Detection of Women at Risk of Psychological Distress after Childbirth
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 34–42, March 2004
How to Cite
Des Rivières-Pigeon, C., Saurel-Cubizolles, M.-J. and Lelong, N. (2004), Considering a Simple Strategy for Detection of Women at Risk of Psychological Distress after Childbirth. Birth, 31: 34–42. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.0272.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.