Lou Gramling is a Professor at the School of Nursing, University of South Carolina, Aiken; Kathleen Hickman was former Director, Perinatal Services, and Sharon Bennett is the Clinical Intake Manager for Psychiatry at MCG Health Care, Inc., Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia, United States.
What Makes a Good Family-Centered Partnership Between Women and Their Practitioners? A Qualitative Study
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 43–48, March 2004
How to Cite
Gramling, L., Hickman, K. and Bennett, S. (2004), What Makes a Good Family-Centered Partnership Between Women and Their Practitioners? A Qualitative Study. Birth, 31: 43–48. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2004.0273.x
This study was funded by grant from the Nathan Cummings Foundation, New York, New York.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.