This study was supported by a grant from the National Science Council (NSC 89-2320-B-037-034) Taipei, Taiwan.
Impact of Postpartum Depression on the Mother-Infant Couple
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2005
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 39–44, March 2005
How to Cite
Wang, S.-Y., Chen, C.-H., Chin, C.-C. and Lee, S.-L. (2005), Impact of Postpartum Depression on the Mother-Infant Couple. Birth, 32: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2005.00335.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.