The original data collection was sponsored by the Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse Hesse (AOK), Bad Homburg, Germany, and the current analyses were partially co-funded by Bremen University, Bremen, Germany, and the Robert-Bosch Foundation, Stuttgart, Germany.
Influence of Fixed and Time-Dependent Factors on Duration of Normal First Stage Labor
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2005
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 27–33, March 2005
How to Cite
Gross, M. M., Drobnic̆, S. and Keirse, M. J.N.C. (2005), Influence of Fixed and Time-Dependent Factors on Duration of Normal First Stage Labor. Birth, 32: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2005.00341.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.