This research was supported by a grant from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Ottawa, Ontario, and the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, also provided financial support. The results and conclusions are those of the authors, and no official endorsement by the Ministry is intended or should be inferred.
Learning Needs of Postpartum Women: Does Socioeconomic Status Matter?
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2005
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 86–92, June 2005
How to Cite
Sword, W. and Watt, S. (2005), Learning Needs of Postpartum Women: Does Socioeconomic Status Matter?. Birth, 32: 86–92. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2005.00350.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.