The work is supported in part by grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration, Bethesda, Maryland (Federal grants 1D12HP00023-04 and 1D14 HP 00161-01).
Prevalence of Breastfeeding and Acculturation in Hispanics: Results from NHANES 1999–2000 Study
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2005
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 93–98, June 2005
How to Cite
Gibson, M. V., Diaz, V. A., Mainous, A. G. and Geesey, M. E. (2005), Prevalence of Breastfeeding and Acculturation in Hispanics: Results from NHANES 1999–2000 Study. Birth, 32: 93–98. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2005.00351.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.