The study was supported by the former Swedish Medical Research Council (grant K92-27P-08897-04B), Stockholm County Board of Health and the Centre for Health Care Sciences, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
Night Rooming-in: Who Decides? An Example of Staff Influence on Mother's Attitude
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2005
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 99–106, June 2005
How to Cite
Svensson, K., Matthiesen, A.-S. and Widström, A.-M. (2005), Night Rooming-in: Who Decides? An Example of Staff Influence on Mother's Attitude. Birth, 32: 99–106. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2005.00352.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.