Sheila Kitzinger's Letter From Europe: Birth, Military Occupation, and Patriarchy
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 232–234, September 2005
How to Cite
(2005), Sheila Kitzinger's Letter From Europe: Birth, Military Occupation, and Patriarchy. Birth, 32: 232–234. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2005.00376.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!