This study received funding support from the Children's Hospital Foundation of Manitoba, Inc., Winnipeg, Manitoba. Dr. Heaman receives support through a New Investigator Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Prevalence and Correlates of Smoking During Pregnancy: A Comparison of Aboriginal and Non-Aboriginal Women in Manitoba
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2005
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 299–305, December 2005
How to Cite
Heaman, M. I. and Chalmers, K. (2005), Prevalence and Correlates of Smoking During Pregnancy: A Comparison of Aboriginal and Non-Aboriginal Women in Manitoba. Birth, 32: 299–305. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2005.00387.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.