This work was supported by grant 1 R01 NR05252-01A1 from the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Nursing Research (PI, Albers), Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
Factors Related to Genital Tract Trauma in Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Births
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 94–100, June 2006
How to Cite
Albers, L. L., Sedler, K. D., Bedrick, E. J., Teaf, D. and Peralta, P. (2006), Factors Related to Genital Tract Trauma in Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Births. Birth, 33: 94–100. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2006.00085.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!