* On behalf of The FOREMOST Study Group: K Andrews, R. Aziz, K. Barr, K. Cleary, J. Davies, D. Everding, N. Henshall, L. Moroney, M. Stewart; R. Hockey, E. Beller; C. Crowther, D. Henderson-Smart, R. Hockey, JF. King; K. Dunster; G. Healy; L. Leader.
Women's Evaluations of Their Experience in a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial of Intrapartum Fetal Pulse Oximetry (The FOREMOST Trial)
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 101–109, June 2006
How to Cite
East, C. E., Chan, F. Y., Brennecke, S. P., King, J. F. and Colditz, P. B. (2006), Women's Evaluations of Their Experience in a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial of Intrapartum Fetal Pulse Oximetry (The FOREMOST Trial). Birth, 33: 101–109. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2006.00086.x
Funding for the study is from the Australian National Health & Medical Research Council, Canberra (#142936, #301050); Queensland Health, Brisbane; The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia; TYCO Inc (Nellcor), Pleasanton, California. Loan equipment (fetal pulse oximetry) is from TYCO Inc (Nellcor), Pleasanton, California, United States.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.