This study was supported by grants R01 AA 12548 (GC) and K2400289 (GC) from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, 5635 Fishers Lane, Bethesda, Maryland 20892–9304, USA.
Identifying Risk Drinking in Expectant Fathers
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 110–116, June 2006
How to Cite
Chang, G., McNamara, T., Orav, E. J. and Wilkins-Haug, L. (2006), Identifying Risk Drinking in Expectant Fathers. Birth, 33: 110–116. doi: 10.1111/j.0730-7659.2006.00093.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.