The Air is Always Cleaner on the Other Side: Race, Space, and Ambient Air Toxics Exposures in California
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Journal of Urban Affairs
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 127–148, 2005
How to Cite
Pastor, M., Morello-Frosch, R. and Sadd, J. L. (2005), The Air is Always Cleaner on the Other Side: Race, Space, and Ambient Air Toxics Exposures in California. Journal of Urban Affairs, 27: 127–148. doi: 10.1111/j.0735-2166.2005.00228.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!