Lenski's Power Theory of Economic Inequality: A Central Neglected Question in Stratification Research
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2004
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 219–228, June 2004
How to Cite
Collins, R. (2004), Lenski's Power Theory of Economic Inequality: A Central Neglected Question in Stratification Research. Sociological Theory, 22: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/j.0735-2751.2004.00213.x
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!