We use the terms public health nursing and community health nursing interchangeably.
Moving Upstream: Becoming a Public Health Nurse, Part 2
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 95–102, March 2004
How to Cite
SmithBattle, L., Diekemper, M. and Leander, S. (2004), Moving Upstream: Becoming a Public Health Nurse, Part 2. Public Health Nursing, 21: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.021202.x
An earlier draft of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the American Public Health Association Meeting on November 14, 2000 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Lee SmithBattle is Associate Professor, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri. Margaret Diekemper is Associate Professor, Maryville University, St Louis, Missouri. Sheila Leander is Adjunct Clinical Instructor, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri.
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.