Kathleen Huttlinger is Professor and Director, Center for Nursing Research, College of Nursing, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio. Jennifer Schaller-Ayers is Associate Professor, Department of Family/Community Nursing, College of Nursing, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee. Tony Lawson is Executive Director, Southwest Virginia Graduate Medical Education Consortium, Wise, Virginia.
Health Care in Appalachia: A Population-Based Approach
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 103–110, March 2004
How to Cite
Huttlinger, K., Schaller-Ayers, J. and Lawson, T. (2004), Health Care in Appalachia: A Population-Based Approach. Public Health Nursing, 21: 103–110. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.021203.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.