Walid El Ansari is Reader in Public Health, School of Health and Social Care, Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom. Ceri J. Phillips is Reader in Health Economics, School of Health Science, University of Wales Swansea, United Kingdom. Anthony B. Zwi is Professor and Head of School of Public Health & Community Medicine, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
Public Health Nurses' Perspectives on Collaborative Partnerships in South Africa
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 277–286, May 2004
How to Cite
Ansari, W. E., Phillips, C. J. and Zwi, A. B. (2004), Public Health Nurses' Perspectives on Collaborative Partnerships in South Africa. Public Health Nursing, 21: 277–286. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.021310.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.