Anne Wilson is Postdoctoral Fellow, The Department of General Practice, The University of Adelaide, South Australia, Australia. Andrea Averis is Outcome Co-ordinator, Benchmark Healthcare, Wakefield Hospital, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia. Ken Walsh is Professor of Nursing, Health Waikato, Waikato Hospital, Hamilton, New Zealand.
The Scope of Private Practice Nursingin an Australian Sample
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 488–494, September 2004
How to Cite
Wilson, A., Averis, A. and Walsh, K. (2004), The Scope of Private Practice Nursingin an Australian Sample. Public Health Nursing, 21: 488–494. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.021511.x
The dollar amounts quoted on fees charged by participants are in Australian dollars.
Contents of this paper were presented at the 2nd ICN International Nurse Practitioner Advanced Practice Nursing Network Conference, Adelaide, South Australia, November 2002, Making the Future: Practice, Policy and Partnerships.
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.