Sarah E. Abrams is Assistant Professor of Nursing, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont.
From Function to Competency in Public Health Nursing, 1931 to 2003
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 507–510, September 2004
How to Cite
Abrams, S. E. (2004), From Function to Competency in Public Health Nursing, 1931 to 2003. Public Health Nursing, 21: 507–510. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.021514.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!