Ann Tak-Ying Shiu is Faculty of Medicine, Department of Nursing, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong. Rebecca Yee-Man Wong is Nurse Specialist (Diabetes Care), Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong.
Reliability and Validity of the Chinese Version of the Worry Scale
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 257–265, May 2004
How to Cite
Shiu, A. T.-Y. and Wong, R. Y.-M. (2004), Reliability and Validity of the Chinese Version of the Worry Scale. Public Health Nursing, 21: 257–265. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.21308.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.