Kevin Grumbach, Janet Miller, Elizabeth Mertz are with Center for California Health Workforce Studies, University of California, San Francisco. Len Finocchio is with Department of Community Health Education, California State University, San Francisco.
How Much Public Health in Public Health Nursing Practice?
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 266–276, May 2004
How to Cite
Grumbach, K., Miller, J., Mertz, E. and Finocchio, L. (2004), How Much Public Health in Public Health Nursing Practice?. Public Health Nursing, 21: 266–276. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.21309.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.