Linda Olson Keller is Coordinator, Center for Public Health Nursing, Office of Public Health Practice, Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul, Minnesota. Susan Strohschein is Consultant, Center for Public Health Nursing, Office of Public Health Practice, Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul, Minnesota. Marjorie A. Schaffer is Professor, Department of Nursing, Bethel College, St. Paul, Minnesota. Betty Lia-Hoagberg is Associate Professor, School of Nursing, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Population-Based Public Health Interventions: Innovations in Practice, Teaching, and Management. Part II
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 469–487, September 2004
How to Cite
Keller, L. O., Strohschein, S., Schaffer, M. A. and Lia-Hoagberg, B. (2004), Population-Based Public Health Interventions: Innovations in Practice, Teaching, and Management. Part II. Public Health Nursing, 21: 469–487. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.21510.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.