Kathleen M. Stetz is Professor, School of Health Sciences, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, Washington. Marie-Annette Brown is Professor, School of Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Physical and Psychosocial Health in Family Caregiving: A Comparison of AIDS and Cancer Caregivers
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2004
Public Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 533–540, November/December 2004
How to Cite
Stetz, K. M. and Brown, M.-A. (2004), Physical and Psychosocial Health in Family Caregiving: A Comparison of AIDS and Cancer Caregivers. Public Health Nursing, 21: 533–540. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2004.21605.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.