Yu Xu, Ph.D., R.N., C.T.N., is Associate Professor, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut. M. Candice Ross, Ph.D., R.N., is Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Development, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama. Rebecca Ryan, Ed.D., M.P.A., is Associate Professor and Director of Special Projects & Evaluations, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama. Bin Wang, Ph.D. is Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama.
Cancer Risk Factors Among Southeast Asian American Residents of the U.S. Central Gulf Coast
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 119–129, March 2005
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Ross, M. C., Ryan, R. and Wang, B. (2005), Cancer Risk Factors Among Southeast Asian American Residents of the U.S. Central Gulf Coast. Public Health Nursing, 22: 119–129. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220205.x
Dr Yu Xu was an assistant professor at University of South Alabama when this study was conducted.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.