Wu Li-yu, M.S.N., R.N., is Instructor, School of Nursing, Chang Gung Institute of Technology, Taiwan. Teresa J. C. Yin, R.N., Ph.D., is Director of Nursing Department, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, and Associate Professor, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan. Li I-chuan, D.N.S., R.N., is Associate Professor, Institute of Community Health Nursing, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan.
The Effectiveness of Empowering In-Service Training Programs for Foreign Nurse Aides in Community-Based Long-Term Care Facilities
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 147–155, March 2005
How to Cite
Li-yu, W., Yin, T. J.C. and I-chuan, L. (2005), The Effectiveness of Empowering In-Service Training Programs for Foreign Nurse Aides in Community-Based Long-Term Care Facilities. Public Health Nursing, 22: 147–155. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220208.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.