Ruth N. Knollmueller, Ph.D., R.N., Hamden, Connecticut. Sarah E. Abrams, Ph.D., APRN-B.C., Assistant Professor, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont.
Beverly C. Flynn, an Oral History with a 20th Century Activist
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Public Health Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 180–185, March 2005
How to Cite
Knollmueller, R. N. and Abrams, S. E. (2005), Beverly C. Flynn, an Oral History with a 20th Century Activist. Public Health Nursing, 22: 180–185. doi: 10.1111/j.0737-1209.2005.220212.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!